How do I add to the discussion of a workflow request?
There are 3 ways to add a discussion to a process:
- Click on the "Discussion" icon in the sidebar (on the right) of the screen in an open process.
- Click on the comment icon on the dashboard via the 'Do' and 'Monitor' tab
- When submitting process step, enter details into the dialog box that appears
Option1: Adding a Discussion in an open process
- Whilst on an open process, click on the Sidebar on the right of the screen to open up the available options to that process. Click on the "Discussion" icon (As shown above)
- Click on "Add Comment" at the bottom of the screen to add in a comment.
Step 1: Adding a Comment
A dialog box (As shown above) will appear for a comment to be added.
- Enter your comments in the space provided.
- Select a User whom you will require a response from
- Select whom you would like your comments to be emailed to from the set of users available. (N.B all users in your 'All Users' group appears on this list)
- Click on 'Add Comment' to add the comment to the process.
Option 2: Adding a Discussion via the Dashboard
You can directly access and add a discussion to a process from your "DO" or "Monitor" tab by clicking on the comment icon(As shown Above).
This will open up the discussion tab on the right sidebar of the screen. You can then proceed in adding a comment, in the same way as shown in 'Option 1, Step 1', above.