How do I create a workflow based on one of the pre-defined templates?
Step 1: Access Setup
Step 2: Viewing the Template Library
Step 3: Select a pre-defined template
Pre-defined templates are categorized in 3 categories:
- Employee focused workflows
- Customer focused workflows
- Supplier focused workflows
Expand any of the sections required and select which workflow you wish to use.
(An example shown above is the pre-defined templates for the employee focused workflows)
Step 4: Preview & Configure the workflow
Once you select the process you want:
- Preview what the flow of the workflow looks like
- Preview the form of the workflow
- Configure the workflow by entering the process participants for the workflow
- Click on 'Create the process'
Step 5: Editing the workflow
Once you have created the process, you will be redirected to the process setup for that workflow. You can make any required changes to the workflow before pushing the workflow live.
Follow the following links to assist you in making changes to a workflow :
- How do I change the title of a workflow?
- How do I add/ remove a form section?
- How do I add more rows to a form section?
- How do I add/ remove a field?
- How do I make fields required at certain steps in a process?
- How do I make fields visible/hidden at certain steps in a process?
- How do I change a field label?
- How do I add a step to the workflow?
- How do I delete a step from a workflow?
- How do change the step title that displays on the do and monitor tabs?
- How do I allow users to contribute to the guidance while completing tasks?
- How do I manage the security settings for a process?
- How do I set up email notifications?
- How can I add fields to a report?