How do I add suppliers to my list of suppliers?
In order to add another supplier in your list of suppliers, that is shown on your form, e.g. on a purchase order request supplier picker, you will need to add those users in the List in the Master data.
To learn how to access Master Data see: How do I Access Master Data Management?
- Click on the "Suppliers" list
- Click on +New Supplier
Adding a single Supplier
- Fill in the details on the form for the new supplier
- Supplier Number is a unique number specific to each supplier
- Supplier Number and Supplier name are required fields in order to add a new supplier
- Click on Save to add the new supplier to the list
Adding multiple Suppliers
If you have a number of suppliers to add, you can use the Import functionality to import the list of suppliers by just a simple few clicks.
- Click on Import
A dialog box will appear on screen.
- Download the Excel file from Autopilot. (Find this file downloaded to your downloads folder on your file explorer)
- Fill in the Excel file with the suppliers details
- On Autopilot, click on Upload, to upload the excel file you just filled in.
- Click on Import Suppliers to add the suppliers to the list.