How do I specify who a task should be assigned to?
In order to make a change to a process, you will need to access the Setup Lander.
To access the Setup Lander view: How do I access a process I want to Edit
Setting the Task participants
- Click on Flow
- Click on the person icon on the step you require to set a participant
- Set the participant you want in this step by selecting Yes to the participant title displayed on the right side bar (Set a default participant? see below)
- If the participant does not exist, click New Participant (Add a new participant? see below)
Adding New participant / Defaulting a Participant
- Set a participant title i.e. the title of the users job description. (Generally, the position of the User)
- Select a group you want to limit this participant from (Groups are managed under the Permissions Tab. Create your groups first before selecting a group)
- Set a default user (Optional) (Users are managed under the Permissions tab. Add your users first in Permissions, then select a user as a default user)
- Click on Save to save the change made