How do I create/edit a report for a workflow?
In order to make a change to a process, you will need to access the Setup Lander.
To access the Setup Lander view: How do I access a process I want to Edit
Creating/Editing the Report
- Enter the name of the Report
- Enter a Report Description
- Click to expand to add/edit the report fields and criteria.
- Select a field from the list of fields available (N.B All fields that are on your form, can be a column in the report)
- Click on "Add another field" to add more fields.
- Click on X to remove a field.
N.B. You can add instance fields to the report such as:
Created By - The User who created the task
Currently Assigned To - The User the task is currently assigned to
Date Created - The date the task was created
Initiated By - The User who initiated the task
Last Action By - The User who performed the last action on the task
Last Action Comments - The last comments added to the task
Last Action Date - the date this task was last actioned on
Last Action - The last task action
Reference Number - The unique reference number of each task
Status - The system status of the task i.e. In progress, completed or canceled.
Participant Fields - Select a participant involved in this task to be displayed in the report
Report Criteria is simply just an extra filter in which you can filter down your report search.
- Click on the Text box to get the list of criteria you can choose from. (N.B All fields that are on your form, can be a column in the report)
- Click "Add criteria" to add more criteria to the report.
- Click on X to remove a criteria.
- Click on 'Save' to save the report changes
N.B. You can add instance fields to the report (As shown above for the report fields)