How do I add employees to my list of employees?
In order to add a new employee(s), you will need to add those employees in the Employee List under the Master data.
To learn how to access Master Data see: How do I Access Master Data Management?
*Below explains the easy steps to add a single Employee as well as Multiple Employees .
Accessing the Employee List
Adding a single Employee
- Fill in the details on the form for the new employee
- Employee number is a unique number specific to each employee
- Employee number, First names, Surname and Known As are are required fields
- Click on Save to add the new Employee to the list
Adding multiple Employees
If you have a number of employees to add, you can use the Import functionality to import the list of employees by just a simple few clicks.
- Click on Import
A dialog box will appear on screen.
- Download the Excel file from Autopilot. (Find this file downloaded to your downloads folder on your file explorer)
- Fill in the Excel file with the employee's details
- On Autopilot, click on Upload, to upload the excel file you just filled in.
- Click on Import Employees to add the employees to the list.