How do I manage User groups?
You can access your User groups under the Permissions tab on the Setup Lander.
In order to access the Permissions, you will need to have access to the 'Setup' Lander first. You will need to be added onto Autopilot as Company Administration or Process Builder in order to have access to the Setup Lander.
(N.B If you require Company Administration / Process Builder rights, please contact your Company’s administrator)
N.B You do not have to be in Editing mode for Permission changes to take effect. Changes take effect immediately once you click Save.
Accessing User groups
- Click on the Permissions Tab
- Click on Manage user groups
Managing User groups
Under the User groups, you will have an overview of all the groups you currently have.
- Click on New group, to add a new user group
Adding a New User Group
To add a new user group:
- Add a group Name
- Add a Group Description
- Click on Save to add the new group
Removing a User group
To remove a user group:
- Select the group you wish to remove
- Click on Delete to remove the group
Thereafter, Confirm the deletion by entering a reason for removing the group and Click on Yes.
Managing Users in a User group
- Click on the User Group you want to add a user too.
- Click on The USERS tab to view / add user to the group
- Add the name of the User you adding and click on Add user
- Click on X to remove the user from the User group
Viewing Access of a User group
- Click on the Access tab to view all your process and the access this group of users has. To make changes to these, see: How do I manage the security settings for a process?