How to work with a lot of tasks in my DO tab
Feeling overwhelmed with your tasks? Autopilot can help you manage your own tasks allowing you to group your tasks in different system categories.
Based on the columns that you have chose to be displayed on your dashboard, you will be able to group your tasks by those columns.
To learn how to display columns on your dashboard, See: How do I add or remove columns shown on the DO and Monitor tabs
1. Filters & Grouping
1. On your Dashboard,the side bar on the right of the screen will allow you to Filter down your tasks. (1. As shown above)
- Based on your Process, you will be able to filter your tasks per process
- There are 2 task statuses (On Course & Waiting), you will be able to filter your tasks per status
- If you tasks have Start and Due dates, you will be able to filter your tasks on the Start or Due dates.
- There are different step types, (Sumbit, Approve Only, Approve/Reject), based on the task step type, you will be able to filter your tasks per step type.
N.B: FILTERS WILL ONLY DISPLAY WHAT YOU CHOSE TO FILTER THE LIST BY
2. On your Dashboard,the side bar on the right of the screen will allow you to Group your tasks. (2. As shown Above)
- Simply Click on any of the Group By options and available and you will notice your list of task will be grouped accordingly. (As shown below)
N.B: GROUPING WILL DISPLAY ALL TASKS IN GROUPS
2. Drag and Drop Grouping
- Click on the Group By icon found on the extreme right of your task list (As shown above).
- You will have the option to drag and drop a column in the section specified to group your tasks by that column. (As shown Below)
Drag and Drop
- Image 1 depicts the drag and drop.
- Image 2 depicts the tasks grouped by the task status